- Category: admission
- Hits: 3728
The Central Administration for Foreign Students Affairs is one of the central administrations, affiliated to the Cultural Affairs and Missions Sector. It is concerned with setting policies for admitting foreign students into universities and institutes and following their execution in light of the general [ ... ]admissionRead more...
Applying for a preliminary approval from the faculty / institute and providing required documents of foreign students from outside the Arab Republic of Egypt, as follows:
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree (equivalent from the Supreme Council of Universities in Cairo).
- Course record [ ... ]admissionRead more...
Arts - Law - Commerce - Education – Education (Marsa Matruh).
A - Registration fees (1000)£ - (paid once while enrollment to university)
B - School fees (1000) £ - (paid annually).
Fees for students of scientific faculties:
(Medicine - Pharmacy - Dentistry - Veterinary [ ... ]admissionRead more...
Required documents are:
- Egyptian high school certificate or its equivalent "original certificate" certified by the Embassy of student country or the Embassy of Arab Republic of Egypt abroad.
- Original birth certificate or an official extract
- 6 Photographs (4 * 6 modern)
- Copy of the [ ... ]admissionRead more...
Resolution of the Supreme Council of Universities in its session on 01/27/2000 on controls to accept foreign students at Egyptian universities:
1- Exemption of foreign students who have obtained a high school certificate from condition of their success in the foreign language according to the state system, [ ... ]admissionRead more...