Applying for a preliminary approval from the faculty / institute and providing required documents of foreign students from outside the Arab Republic of Egypt, as follows:

- Bachelor's degree or master's degree (equivalent from the Supreme Council of Universities in Cairo).

- Course record (grades of study year at the faculty).

- Birth certificate.

- High School Certificate.

- Approval of the employer (if the student works)

– 6 photographs

- The approval of Cultural Counselor, at Embassy of the State in which the student holds citizenship in Arab Republic of Egypt to join the graduate studies.

- Copy of Passport


Fulfilling the Security Form which includes data of foreign student and information form.


Send papers to the university administration for approval of the university on foreign students.


Paying Tuition fees and registration courses.